One of the oldest pizza retailers having a second largest chain in the world, Dominos is the best pizza one can ever taste at the cheaper rate. The company was started by the two brothers, though the story of dominos is similar to the pizza hut. The dominos brothers had borrowed the money against the equity in the company.
About 200 outlets in the whole of United States have started soon after the first year. And the domino’s pizza near me not only serves the best of best pizza at a cheaper rate but also home deliver the pizzas.
Catering to about 82 different countries, Dominos is one of the best pizza retailers in the world, and there are many interesting facts about it that one should know.
Dominos gives a customer many things for it to choose only domino’s pizza over any other pizza retailer like availability, technology, easy access and taste and a variety of menu as well as cheaper rates.
It also offers faster delivery to the customer and many other convenient services where one can place orders even via call or online orders is also accepted.
The level of technology offered by Dominos is so high that one can even make voice calls and order the pizza.
Not only this but eating domino’s pizza can also be healthy where having tomato and cheesy pizza can give you protein and the tomatoes contain anti –oxidants which help a person to get rid of cancer. So Domino’s pizza is also healthy, but one must always remember that excess of anything is harmful.
Facts behind Domino’s Pizza near me
1) We all might have heard that every big company has a drop out the owner, and so same with the dominos. The founder of the company was a college drop out. Tom Monaghan’s the owner of the business, his father died when he was at the age of 4, and his mom couldn’t pay their school fees due to which they had to be in an orphanage for a longer time. Though Tom planned to complete his college in architecture as he couldn’t pay the fees of the college, he had to drop out in between. And they got the pizzeria called Dominick, by taking a loan of about 900 dollars.
2) Tom Monaghan traded his car to be the sole owner, as the original plan of the two brothers was that Jim the young brother continues his job as the mail man and Tom can continue his college, and they divide the work in shifts. And Tom monaghan traded his Volkswagen so that they could deliver pizzas in the car.
3) The logo story – Dominos has three dots on the logo, initially when the logo was designed there were in total three outlets of dominos, he wanted to add a dot to the logo with every new store he starts. So if they would have put this plan in action, nobody knows how many dots they would end up putting in the logo.
4) Detroit Tigers, Tom Monaghan, fantasized cars, and when he became a wealthy man after dominos, he, acquired almost, 224 cars and even a Detroit Tiger in the year 1983. He celebrated his success with dominos pizza. And for this, he flew about hundreds of pizza for celebration and later he ended up selling his 93 percent of the company to Brain Captain for about 1 billion dollars.
5) Dominos mocked subway, in between to beat the competition dominos started selling grilled sandwiches with this they ended up eating subway clients and the Dominos primary target was to an individual market chain. They even offered free sandwiches to the first free thousand “Jared’s” which is apparently the name of the subways spoke person, to come to purchase the grilled sandwiches. This was a direct hit on the sales of the Subway at that time.
6) Dominos accidentally gave up eleven thousand of free pizzas to a customer. In the year 2009, a smart client had taken a promotional code, and that was created months ago before he claimed for it. And now according to the sources, there has been a rumor that before the code went out of order, but till then around 11 thousand pizzas were redeemed using the code.
7) The domino sugar sued Dominos – as the names of the both sound pretty similar the dominos pizza chain was sued by the owner of the Domino sugar Amstar though in the year 1980, the judged favored the pizza chain company and they won the case against the Domino sugar.
8) No change in the menu for a decade, dominos was so confident about the menu that they were catering to the audience that they did not modify the menu until 1989, though they removed sub sandwiches from the menu and the coke was constant no virtual changes were made in the menu. And almost after a decade when they made their first change it was at the cost 25 million dollar where they added deep dish pizzas to the menu.
9) The first item that they catered to the people just after the pizza were the bread sticks; they did not provide even pasta. Their first choice after the pizza was specialized dominos bread sticks.
10) Well, Dominos delivery boy takes so many trips while delivering the pizza door to door that instead, he could have directly had 41 trips to the moon per week. And this count is the driving only the United States, and we cannot imagine the amount of the distance the delivery boy travels in the entire 82 countries where dominos is catering.
11) Domino’s ranks 5th in the world when it comes to an online transaction, and it is competing Amazon and Apple in online transactions. As pizza is the third essential food item that the world requires surviving on long term basis.
12) Track your pizza, have you had those days that you were so hungry and couldn’t wait for the delivery to reach your place? What would you do other than waiting; well no other restaurant offers this kind of service which dominos does. One can easily track their order of where the pizza is and how long will it take to reach them.
13) Simple menu, the primary intention of not changing the menu for a decade was to keep the menu as simple and approachable for people, and this has turned out to be in his favor.
14) The first delivery of pizza turned out to be a love story, Tom Monaghan went for the very first delivery of pizza and ended up falling in love with the receptionist he met there and finally married her.
15) Pizza competition, every year there is a contest held by dominos of who makes the pizza first. And in the year 2014, a franchise owner of the company named Pali Grewal made the pizza within 11 seconds and won the competition.
16) The Pilot once bought 50 dominos pizza one his flight when their flight was stuck in a storm. The bills of the pizzas were paid by the pilot of that flight itself.
17) Dominos significant revenue is earned from the pizza dough that they sell to their franchises and not from selling pizza itself. This is one thing that many people did not know.
18) How many ways can you bake the same pizza? 10? Maximum say 100? But one can make a dominos pizza using 34 million ways to cook the same dominos pizza.
19) There are about 800 franchise owners of the dominos pizza in the whole of United States, and about 90 percent of them started their career as a delivery boy, pizza makers, and service boy on an hourly basis.
20) About 1 million pizzas are delivered worldwide without any hassle; this is the maximum number of pizzas that a pizza retailer can deliver.
21) 95 percent of the smartphones in the world has the dominos application on their phone for online order; the phones include iPhone, Android phone, and even Microsoft phone.
22) The largest share of revenue income of the dominos comes from the countries outside the United States.
23) Having 13 thousand plus employees worldwide, Dominos has about 2, 60,000 employees serving the people.
24) Dominos sells about 11 million pizza slice on the super bowl Sunday and the busiest day for Dominos is the New Years Eve followed by thanksgiving and Halloween day.
25) The Dominos delivery man covers a distance of about 10 million miles every week in the whole of the United States itself.
How do I place an order or find dominos pizza near me?
Well, this is very simple with the level of technology that Dominos is already using, but if are not looking for an online order but somewhere you can physically go and sit and eat then here are the steps you can follow to find the dominos near your vicinity.
What do I need to find a Domino’s pizza near me?
1) Good internet connection for fast access.
2) A smartphone or Apple phone.
3) Another device like laptop or Ipad to browse the websites online.
Follow the steps after you have fulfilled the requirement criteria.
1) Click on the below mentioned link to get access to the dominos locator near your vicinity.
3) The next step after you click on the link is to click on the option on the screen which says “store finder.”
4) A new page will now be opened, and then you have to fill in the details of your location, address or one can even switch on the option of location/ GPS on their phone and then click on the option of dominoes near me. This will give you the list of the dominos around you right from the current location and will even navigate you with which one is the closest Dominos to you as per as your current location.
5) Now with this, you not only get the address but also get the contact details of that particular dominos, so one can even order from the closest Dominos near them.
6) If you are Apple user then you can make a faster order from the phone by just downloading the application, click on the below-mentioned link for proper details.
8) And in case you are an Android user then you can just simply download the application from the Google play store, click on the below-mentioned link for it.
10) One can even download apps like zomato and TripAdvisor to get a sorted list of the dominos near them; if you do not have a smartphone, you can just simply browse the website of the internet.
Benefits of dominos locator near me
1) Dominos locator helps us to get a list of different Dominos outlets near our vicinity without even moving from a place.
2) Now everything is just done is simple clicks which make this a very convenient way to order from dominos.
3) Without spending extra cost and time cost one gets a sorted list of the list of the dominos near them, their menu and even their contact details to place the order.
Finding dominos pizza near me will now not be any difficulty because of the wide spread of dominos outlets in 82 countries with about 5000 plus outlets in the United States itself.
Dominos is serving the customers from about 56 years and have a good brand image in the world.
With the above mentioned links and applications you can easily get the location of the dominos and even the menu and other contact details of the dominos. There are some interesting facts mentioned above which I bet you did not know and this will surely surprise you.
With these flexibilities in the service offered by the dominos and other applications like the zomato and even the tripadvisor you can move with few clicks and even place an order.
There are a many ways to place an order in the dominos like call, voice recording and even placing an order on the internet.
One can even get many discounts and other offers from the dominos while placing an order on the internet.
One can even on the GPS and the location option of their smartphones to get access to the dominos pizza near me and this is the best way to navigate and reach to the closest dominos near them.
There are many uses of taking dominos franchise mentioned above and one can even eat pizza without the fear of being unhealthy food. Eating dominos pizza in limit is very healthy and will not cause any harm to the customers, though excess of anything is harmful so make sure you do not have overdose of the domino’s pizza.