The UPS store is the world’s largest franchise owner of retail shipping, postal and business service centers. They have nearly 4,700 independent stores; these stores are majorly available in the United States so one can just use the internet to find a UPS store near me.
And they nearly 4,300 owned locations in the whole of United States as of the year 2014. The company though is more into the franchise. Not only this but one can even easily spot a UPS store in the college campuses and even military bases and hotels.
What are the pros and cons of having a UPS store franchise under your name?
The UPS United Parcel service becomes a leader in the shipping, printing business and even service centers. This is one of the strongest brands in the industry that they now become dominant and they can easily take over any industry because of their prominent brand name.
The UPS store became almost the best when it comes to retailing shipping and is also known for the best retail shopping centers. And back in the year 2001, they were re –branding almost 3000 locations overnight which was a huge achievement.
They are currently holding an opportunity for more than 75 countries in the world and are constantly growing only.
Following are the pros and cons of having the UPS store franchise.
- Most advanced technology – The UPS store that has franchising network analysis is one of the most innovative and very dependable technologies used by them. This technology is so high end that it enables the company to deliver about 13 million documents and pieces of emails and even includes packages on daily basis. And the revenue of this technology is reportedly about 1 billion dollars in a year.
- The industry leader – The Company is voted the number 1 in their industry for about 19 consecutive years. So this makes the best, the good will of this company in the market is exceptional and worthy.
- Overall ranking – The overall ranking of the entrepreneur magazine, it ranks about in the top 20 and holds a position of 17th in the top 500 franchises in the world.
Cons of taking a franchise
- Profitability – Now irrespective of all the pros nobody can predict the profits of a company. The franchise owner gets a profit of only about 30 thousand a year and many of the franchise owners do not even reach the breakeven point. So before choosing them as the franchise that you would overtake one must definitely think about that twice.
- Investment – the initial investment required by the holder is about 2 lakh dollar and he has to pay about 8.5 percent of royalty fee and as well as ad royalty fee of about 2.5 percent. So the investment in the company is probably higher than the expectation.
What will I require to find a UPS store near me?
- One has to have good internet connection preferably 4G or 3G.
- A smartphone or apple phone or even Mac Phone.
- Any other device like a PC, tab or Ipad to browse the websites and get the list.
Now when you are done full filling the criteria one has to follow the below mentioned links to get the list of the UPS store nearby.
- Click on the below mentioned link to get access to the United States Postal Service locator near your vicinity.
- The next step after you click on the link is to click on the option of Postal service locator and then a new page will appear and then fill in the details like the location and the zip and address for you to spot the nearest United States Postal Service in your vicinity. If you see one can even see other options of the products on the web page of the official website of the United States Postal Service.
- Now with this, you not only get the address but also get the contact details of that particular United States Postal service, so one can even file other complaints like a physical complaint or change their address by going to the postal service office directly.
- If you are apple user then you can get the fastest access from the phone by just downloading the application, click on the below mentioned link for proper details.
- And in case you are an android user then you can just simply download the application from the Google play store, click on the below mentioned link for it.
- One can even browse the websites to get a sorted list of the United States Postal Service office near them; if you do not have a smartphone you can just simply browse the website of the internet and here are the links mentioned below.
- One can even download the official application on their phone and spot the closest office of the postal service in their location and get their address as well, download the application searching from the Google Play Store.
Benefits of United States Postal Service office locator near me
- The postal office locator helps us to get a list of different postal offices near our vicinity without even moving from a place.
- Now everything is just done is simple clicks which make this a very convenient way to locate and even complaint and email about the fraud from the United States Postal Service and now you can do it all online.
- Without spending extra cost and time cost one gets a sorted list of the list of all the Postal services in the United States near your vicinity.
- These branch locator websites help you to track down the closest possible outlet and even guides about the products they are dealing in and the variety of services they are in.
UPS store near me is easy to find because of a large number of the outlets and locations it caters to. Now one must know that taking up a franchise of the UPS store can be very risky
So read properly the above-mentioned pros and cons of the store and only then go for it. Remember though there are many pros of having a franchise outlet of this one should remember that the cons of this are more important.
Though the irony is that the UPS store is the world largest franchise retailing and shipping store, so many people have about invested in these stores.
The initial fee of the franchise is about 30 dollars only though one must have at least 60 thousand dollars to about 1 lakh dollars of liquid cash requirements.
But again according to the states, there is about 40 percent of the franchise owners do not even reach the breakeven point and are making absolute losses from the franchise of the UPS store.